Wiki Posts
Search

App for "Opt Out"

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2010, 10:48 am
Original Poster

App for "Opt Out"

Hello All-

I wanted to pass along the app I have in development to "Opt out" of body scanners. Yes there is now an app for that! Do you or your colleagues want to pick this up for "Opt Out day?" If so, email or PM me. I will email you the app that is awaiting apple's approval as we speak. I am a commercial airline pilot currently flying the Boeing 767 and am avail for media requests.

How the app works:

Do you know how to "Opt Out" of Body Scans at Airports? There is now an app for that! This app will do it for you!

Simulated Body Scan of what the TSA agent will see of your body! An entire page of descriptive information about how the screening process should be conducted, and info about the Body Scan machines.

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Nov 19, 2010 at 4:14 pm Reason: remove email addy
Old Nov 19, 2010, 11:07 am

Programs: HP/US Gold, Hilton Gold, Starwood Gold
Get a droid version!
Old Nov 19, 2010, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

droid

it will be avail on droid as well. prob out on monday.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 4:27 am

Originally Posted by AustinPilot1
it will be avail on droid as well. prob out on monday.
Sweet - I'll look for it!^
Old Nov 20, 2010, 4:32 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond, National Executive, Starwood Gold
Good to know I'm flying international on tues.
Old Nov 21, 2010, 11:52 pm
Original Poster

Cool Fox 4

Media is really picking up on this app. I did my first interview with the local Fox station in Dallas today. Showed it to some people at the airport and they were digging it, so hope it helps. And it is free..

link to fox interview:
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/air...p-in-the-works
Old Dec 7, 2010, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Smile "Opt Out" App (Free) now avail in itunes or app store

App is finally out and avail on itunes and the app store.(apple took 3 weeks to approve it) Please don't expect it to balance your check book or get you free upgrades to first class. It is just an informational tool that gives people info about the security screening process, and their options to either opt out or get a pat down. We also added in some audio clips like the "dont touch my junk" guy to add a little humor into this hot topic which everyone has a very strong opinion about.

If anyone wants to download it, it is free, and you can search "opt out body scan" in itunes or at the app store. still only avail for iPhone. Sorry to the Droid guy who requested it earlier. We should have that out sometime in the next few weeks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.