Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please do not lock your luggage

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2003, 6:57 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Wow, have you ever seen Beverly Hills Cop II?

"Is there something I could put in this hand that would make you forget about what's in that hand?"

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cmhscreener:
I agree with you completely, the events that are taking place in Iraq, pale in comparison to the persecution of Spiff.</font>

------------------
"Give me Liberty or give me Death." - Patrick Henry
Old Mar 21, 2003, 8:25 pm

Programs: AA PLT and that's that!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Spiff:
Wow, have you ever seen Beverly Hills Cop II?

"Is there something I could put in this hand that would make you forget about what's in that hand?"

</font>

------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin
Old Mar 22, 2003, 11:10 am
RS

Programs: American Airlines Platinum Pro
Spiff: Just to let you know I thought your "quiz" a few posts back was hysterical.

My biggest problem with the whole security thing (other than the huge financial waste) is the personal hassle of unloading all my stuff, removing my coat, pulling out my laptop, etc. and the associated time delay. Other than that, I can live with it in the same way I put up with the idiotic toll booth hassle on the SF-Bay Bridge.

I wish you luck fighting this idiocy, though.
Old Mar 23, 2003, 4:33 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tazi:
Chocolate is of the same density as the explosives they are looking for. Can't be too careful you know. Chip in a cookie or not, it could be a new terrorist M.O.

</font>
Well, I finally had the bag searched and the photocopy sheet placed in the bag so saying. I knew it had been searched because the zippers were not in the same place. There was nothing in the bag to trigger the search except clothes and a box of Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies which I was bringing to my kids. I figure this is what triggered the search so add these to the list of prohibited items .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.