Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

Please Read: Important Information - Practical TSS Forum Guidelines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Read: Important Information - Practical TSS Forum Guidelines

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2011, 2:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AA
Exclamation Please Read: Important Information - Practical TSS Forum Guidelines

Welcome to Travel Safety/Security’s Practical Issues forum. This is the place to ask questions and get information to help you travel safely and with minimal hassle.

Appropriate topics include:
Travel documents (Passports, Visas, Global Entry, Nexus, etc)
Prohibited/permitted items
Personal safety while traveling
Techniques for securing one's personal property while transiting the checkpoint, in hotels and onboard planes or trains

Before posting, ask yourself, “If I were traveling today, is this something I need to know?” For example, threads discussing what is permitted through a TSA checkpoint belong in this forum. If it is a debate about what should or should not be permitted through the checkpoint it belongs in the Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate forum.

While we don't wish to turn away reflective criticism we do ask that participants refrain from posting behaviors that only serve to inflame or disrupt the forum. Derisive terms used to grossly generalize others such as A. S. S., smurf, goon, thug, Gestapo, Nazi, perv, perp, kettles, mouth-breathers and the like add no value to the forum and are not permitted. Moderators will delete inappropriate posts with no notice. Repeated inappropriate postings will result in disciplinary action. The moderators will enforce a zero-tolerance policy against personal attacks.

Last edited by TWA884; Jun 3, 2016 at 9:11 am Reason: add exclamation point icon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.