Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

TSA's position on stainless steel Cock rings and Ball weights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TSA's position on stainless steel Cock rings and Ball weights

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2010, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Gargoyle
The TSA "position" is for a TSO to kneel down in front of the passenger and gently stroke his "sensitive" regions with the back of a gloved hand, and then proceed to stroke, poke and squeeze more intensely until the alarm is resolved.

Must make the TSO's proud to be on the front line of defense against terrorism. Is this included in the job description when they first apply?
At least they are on their knees.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 2:50 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
At least they are on their knees.
At which point, the vic might want to do a pelvic tilt in the direction of the screener on his/her knees. Stick it in their face.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 3:40 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by PhlyingRPh
It has recently come to my attention that the wearing of stainless steel Cock rings and Ball weights while passing through a WTMD will result in the bearer being subjected to the newly approved pat down process. My question is whether or not a TSO, upon physically detecting the presence of said articles through the bearers clothing will require him to submit to a visual inspection of the same. Can a TSO shed some light on this rather weighty matter?
It's hard for me to understand why anyone would want to give themselves a reason for aditional screening. Just leave that stuff at home and act like a somewhat normal person.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 4:11 pm

Programs: United 1K, AA Plat Exec, DL Plat, Marriott Titanium Lifetime Elite, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Mac2010
It's hard for me to understand why anyone would want to give themselves a reason for aditional screening. Just leave that stuff at home and act like a somewhat normal person.
What people do in their spare time should be of NO interest to the TSA. But its stupid policies like this one that make questions like this need to be asked. There is something you do, I am sure, that others would consider 'not normal'. Who are you to pass judgment on what is normal, or allowed?
Old Nov 12, 2010, 4:14 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Dia, SPG Gold, MR Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Mac2010
Your definition of normal and others will probably differ tremendously.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 4:20 pm

Programs: QF WP (LTG), AA, SPG Gold, IC Plat Amb, Hyatt Plat, HH Gold.
But in fact the issue with WBI is that it does not matter if something is metal or not (so why we have to take out wallets, passports or even a folded handkerchief - things that we are used to being no problem with WTMD's).

People are going to find that all the things an "experienced traveller" is used to being ok, are different under the "new rules"

So anything "unusual" whether metallic or not must be checked if detected - don't forget this all started to look for suspect underwear!
Old Nov 12, 2010, 4:23 pm

Programs: GE, B6 True Blue, Hilton Honors, IHG
I still say have a big protein shake before leaving for the airport and let a big, gaseous, noxious, offensive cloud of festered intestinal gas rip right in their face as they go south with their stupid patdown.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 4:58 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
The TSA "position" is for a TSO to kneel down in front of the passenger and gently stroke his "sensitive" regions with the back of a gloved hand, and then proceed to stroke, poke and squeeze more intensely until the alarm is resolved.

Must make the TSO's proud to be on the front line of defense against terrorism. Is this included in the job description when they first apply?
The only TSO I want "in position" and kneeling down in front of me is female
Old Nov 12, 2010, 5:05 pm

Programs: UA GS, AA PLT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by goalie
The only TSO I want "in position" and kneeling down in front of me is female
I won't go that far. I have standards.....
Old Nov 12, 2010, 5:10 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by MSY-MSP
I won't go that far. I have standards.....
But what if she's seriously hot looking*

*Surely there's one out there
Old Nov 12, 2010, 5:12 pm

Programs: UA GS, AA PLT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by goalie
But what if she's seriously hot looking*

*Surely there's one out there
But if there is one, why is she working for TSA
Old Nov 12, 2010, 5:18 pm

Programs: AS, BA, AA
Originally Posted by chugger1
I still say have a big protein shake before leaving for the airport and let a big, gaseous, noxious, offensive cloud of festered intestinal gas rip right in their face as they go south with their stupid patdown.
This may be the first time I have felt sympathy for a TSO. Have you tried bromelain?

Very interesting question. I wonder if the TSO workers would have a legitimate employment lawsuit on their hands, if suddenly their work description changes, or raises/promotions, etc, are subject to their willingness to grope the genitals of a passenger.

We may be seriously underestimating the number of TSOs who themselves are upset by this change.

And despite what everyone says about finding another job, I can imagine there are some people who are worried about feeding their children, and can't quit their job immediately over an admittedly incremental change in their job description. You can make references to the Nuremburg trials, but these agents aren't exactly herding people into gas chambers.

Now if they get in your face and ask you "Do you want to fly today?!?", feel free to release your protein shake gas on them.

Last edited by janetdoe; Nov 12, 2010 at 5:29 pm
Old Nov 12, 2010, 5:46 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by janetdoe
We may be seriously underestimating the number of TSOs who themselves are upset by this change.
Interesting point. If they were represented by a union they'd have someone to advocate for them, particularly if it is a change in working conditions.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 5:58 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by janetdoe
Of course, out of the Thousands Standing Around, there will be those who are upset about having to do (quite literally) more manual labor; those upset about having to touch people in a way that may challenge their own idea of themselves, especially with regard to ideas about their own sexual orientation. And that's probably just for starters. Then there are those who are thrilled by the opportunities being provided to them by TSA employment.
Old Nov 12, 2010, 7:39 pm

Programs: AA PLT, HH Gold, TSA Disparager Gold, going for Platnium
Originally Posted by chugger1
Yup that and a few table spoons of Flaxseed does the same thing.

Originally Posted by MSY-MSP
But if there is one, why is she working for TSA
If shes attractive and working for TSA, there are probably other issues that I really dont want to deal with....IE a pyscho

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.