Wiki Posts
Search

Facebook

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2010, 8:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SM-GM ~ PC-PM ~ HGP-PM ~ SPG-GM
Facebook

Is there a anti-NoS facebook group? Many millions of people who will never hear about flyer talk will join facebook groups because someone they know did, who joined because some they know, and on and on....

It could have a link to This forum and the dontscan.me sites, but we need to draw lots of people here and to the other sites to get this discussion going....many people of facebook would be shocked to see the info posted here and on dontscan.me

Mods: sorry if this broke any rules, please delete.
Old Oct 27, 2010, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Marriott or Hilton hot tub with a big drink <glub> Beverage: To-Go Bag™ DYKWIA: SSSS /rolleyes ☈ Date Night: Costco
Programs: Sea Shell Lounge Platinum, TSA Pre✓ Refusnik Diamond, PWP Gold, FT subset of the subset
Here's one for starters. Over 14,000 members! ^
Old Oct 27, 2010, 8:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SM-GM ~ PC-PM ~ HGP-PM ~ SPG-GM
Originally Posted by N965VJ
Here's one for starters. Over 14,000 members! ^
Thanks, FYI i searched Facebook for NoS, Nude-O-Scope, Scan, Don't Scan Me, Nude o Scope, adn out 20 other terms and never found this.....
Old Oct 27, 2010, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
I thought about starting one, but with the current one having Marc Rotenberg as an officer, I figured I would just direct people towards that group..
Old Oct 27, 2010, 8:36 pm

Programs: AA Gold, season pass holder to all the places the kids want to go
With regard to Facebook, I had an idea to post a note to my feed titled "To My Friends Who Will be Flying Over the Holidays" to share information on this topic with my FB friends. The substance would be similar to drafts posted by divemistressofthedark and others, amended for this audience and this communication channel.

I have done nothing besides coming up with the idea and the title but as I firm this up I will post it.

Friends often listen to friends so I hope I can use this route to foster understanding.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.