Vertu

Old Nov 16, 2004, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Plat, UA Premier Exec, CX Gold, Diamond GP, Hilton Gold, RC Gold
Vertu

has anyone found the Vertu Concierge to be worthwhile when compared to AMEX?
Old Apr 9, 2005, 6:24 am

Programs: AZ FA/ AMEX plat
Originally Posted by ktp28
has anyone found the Vertu Concierge to be worthwhile when compared to AMEX?
its better and faster in my experience....exactly the opposite of the phone! :-:
Old Apr 27, 2005, 1:02 am

Travel

I just tried the Vertu travel service and was rather dissapointed. Has anyone had any Good experiences with them ?

I asked them to obtain a quote, and the quote was was over the rack rate, and way, way over the one special listed on the hotel's website. Dissapointing, specially since I was expectiing a discount or better some for of upgrade.
Old Apr 28, 2005, 6:57 am

Programs: AZ FA/ AMEX plat
Originally Posted by alexbs
I just tried the Vertu travel service and was rather dissapointed. Has anyone had any Good experiences with them ?

I asked them to obtain a quote, and the quote was was over the rack rate, and way, way over the one special listed on the hotel's website. Dissapointing, specially since I was expectiing a discount or better some for of upgrade.
the vertu service seems to be good at getting tickets and such if they are sold out (in my experience) but the prices are astronomical.
Still my gripes with vertu is not really the concierge service but the crappy old operating system they use in their phones.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.