Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Neighborhood Taxes and Surcharges, BS!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2003, 6:09 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Silver, Marriott Gold
Neighborhood Taxes and Surcharges, BS!!

You know, this is ridiculous. I have noticed that just about every bill that I've gotten with them over the course of the last year has included more and more taxes! This past bill has an increase of more than $2.50 in MCI long distance Service Federal,State & local Surcharges. What is the deal? They usually let us know that they are increasing these charges. I don't recall seeing anything on my last invoice. It's amazing that $49.99 can actually wind up being more like $75.00 per month! Anyone else notice this?
Old Aug 4, 2003, 12:27 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jms8090:
You know, this is ridiculous. I have noticed that just about every bill that I've gotten with them over the course of the last year has included more and more taxes! This past bill has an increase of more than $2.50 in MCI long distance Service Federal,State & local Surcharges. What is the deal? They usually let us know that they are increasing these charges. I don't recall seeing anything on my last invoice. It's amazing that $49.99 can actually wind up being more like $75.00 per month! Anyone else notice this?</font>
Exactly! Why can't it be $55-$60? I wonder about these hefty taxes and surcharges. Just a headache. Just a few reasons forcing me to cancel my landline altogether and stick with mobile. The taxes kill me every month.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.