Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AT&T Local Promos?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2002, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
AT&T Local Promos?

Has anyone seen any promos out there with mileage rewards for switching to AT&T Local?

Thanks!
Old Apr 27, 2002, 8:09 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by scotty00:
Has anyone seen any promos out there with mileage rewards for switching to AT&T Local?

Thanks!
</font>

When the AT&T - Continental agreeement was new, I was able to get 10,000 miles to switch both local and long distance to at&t. It didn't even have a special code.
Old May 2, 2002, 10:58 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT, SPG Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by eyal:

When the AT&T - Continental agreeement was new, I was able to get 10,000 miles to switch both local and long distance to at&t. It didn't even have a special code.
</font>
do you have a link to this deal? the at&t website only shows 5,000 miles.
Old May 3, 2002, 5:03 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by broadwayblue:
do you have a link to this deal? the at&t website only shows 5,000 miles.</font>
Do you have a link for this promotion ?

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.