Search

Can someone explain new ATT Program?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2000, 9:38 am
In Memorium
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K-3.5MM; AA Exec. Plat.; Hyatt Diamond; Marriott Platinum
Can someone explain new ATT Program?

ATT has me completely confused. Customer Service does not seem to be too sure of themselves either. Here is my question: the "old" program that has now ended, I understand that we could have our ATT points sent to Starwood. I called and did that. However, the new program, which began in July, has this system where you will get an automatic 'award' when you hit a threshold level--you choose either ATT award minutes, or a discount from Home Depot or some other merchant. Fine. However, ATT Customer Service tells me that instead of this I can CONTINUE to elect to have my points automatically go AUTOMATICALLY to Starwood. This is what I want to do, but no one can seem to provide me with anything in writing to verify this. Does anyone know if this is still the case? I don't want to have several months of ATT points go down the tubes because I can not continue to have my points go to Starwood. I can forsee a situation where early next year I would call ATT to ask them why my points for the last half of 2000 have not been transferred to Starwood and they tell me that there is no such arrangement. Any advice would be welcome, as I have to stay with ATT because of long term contracts for wireless, DSL, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.