Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Peru
Reload this Page >

ATMs at Lima or Cusco Airport

Old Mar 25, 2017, 7:03 pm
Original Poster

Does anyone know if there is still a Scotiabank ATM at Lima or Cusco Airport? I've read on some other forums that Lima airport does have a Scotiabank ATM, but those threads are at least two years old and the Lima airport website does not list Scotiabank on their directory.
Old Mar 27, 2017, 10:40 am
cjp

The Scotiabank branch locator claims that there are Scotiabank ATMs in the Jorge Chavez (LIM) and Cusco airports.
Old Mar 27, 2017, 9:58 pm
Ambassador, LATAM

Programs: LATAM, Lifemiles
Definitely used a Scotiabank ATM in LIM a few months ago.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 6:14 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

There are, indeed, Scotiabank ATM's in both airports. If you're flying LIM>CUS, you'll find it in the domestic terminal at LIM. There's a bank of four ATM's against the wall, and one of them is Scotiabank.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the replies. My first time in Peru. Will have a layover in lima before connecting onto Cusco. Not too familiar with the layout of Lima airport, would I be able to get to the Scotiabank ATM while transmitting through Lima? Is this before or after security? Thanks
Old Apr 1, 2017, 5:08 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by B407
Thanks for the replies. My first time in Peru. Will have a layover in lima before connecting onto Cusco. Not too familiar with the layout of Lima airport, would I be able to get to the Scotiabank ATM while transmitting through Lima? Is this before or after security? Thanks
It's after security on the domestic side, so you'll be able to use it before you board your Cusco flight. It's a tiny terminal, will be hard to miss. If I recall correctly, the ATM's are roughly across the hall from the official(?) Peru tourism information booth.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 10:34 am
Ambassador: Peru

Programs: LanPass Premium, AA (former gold), MileagePlus Silver
After the Globalnet exclusive deal ended, there was a small room with almost ALL Banks ATMs. It's a bit hidden and it's before security check. It's been a while since the last time I've used it, but if it's still there, any airport personal may guide you to that room.

And yes there are globalnet, scotiabank and bcp ATMs after security, though not at all banks as I recall
Old Jun 19, 2017, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

Yup as another poster mentioned the Scotiabank ATM was conveniently located immediately after you clear security for domestic departures. If you're with Scotiabank Canada, Bank of America, or with another Global ATM alliance bank, I highly recommend taking out local currency from Scotiabank ATMs in peru. No transaction fees and the exchange rate was quite favourable.

It's a shame that the Lima airport website is not updated to reflect the Scotia ATMs.
Old Jun 21, 2017, 3:47 pm

Programs: United Premier 1K, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, AmEx Plat
So, trying to draw a bit of a mental map of LIM here.

Go through check in, and exit through the left side. If you're on the right side, go all the way to the left and there'll be an exit to the check-in area there.

Go up the stairs/escalator. Then, take a right.

Keep on walking, until you see a walkway to your left. Take it, and just as you turn, the ATMs will be there, to the right. Of all Peruvian banks.

They're just next to Mr. Pretzels, and in front of Pikeos.

Hope it helps!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.