Wiki Posts
Search

Recommendations in Lima

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2014, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

Recommendations in Lima

Hi-

I'm looking for ideas of where to stay in Lima, Peru - particularly within easy reach of Pentagonito in mid-December. Many hotels are already booked up due to a major UN meeting. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 1, 2014, 11:22 am

Programs: AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Flying Blue
There isn't much to choose from out by the Pentagonito. Frankly I'd recommend staying in San Isidro or Miraflores, and cabbing it back and forth.

Lately I've been staying at the Atton in San Isidro. It's not luxurious but it's new and has spacious rooms, a decent restaurant (I've only had breakfast there so far), a pool out back and a small but nicely done gym with saunas. Our corporate rate there is US$135 per night (VAT exempt) and for that I get a room with two double beds, not a big deal when I'm in Lima on business but will be great the next time I'm in Peru on vacation with my wife and two kids---we'll fit in a single room.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the recommendations Siempre Viajando! Looks like they are booked while for one of the nights while I'm out there, but I might see if they can work something out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.