Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Peru
Reload this Page >

Wash DC to Lima

Wash DC to Lima

Old Jul 6, 2010, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Question Wash DC to Lima

Hi,
I need to find discounted tickets going from DC to Lima. Last time my family and I went, we paid $450 per ticket (including taxes). I have reacently checked AA and tickets are more than $550. Does anyone know other airlines that go to Lima for cheaper? or direct flights from the DC area? Also, what are the best times to travel there in terms of cost. Thank you so much!!!!
Old Jul 6, 2010, 12:04 pm
Ambassador, LATAM

Programs: LATAM, Lifemiles
I don't know about cost but right now there are no direct flights to Lima from the DC area...
There are direct flights from Miami, New York JFK, Los Angeles, San Francisco (LAN), Miami (American), Fort Lauderdale (Spirit), Houston, Newark (Continental), Atlanta (Delta).
Probably the cheapest is Spirit but someone told me that they'd seen decent fares with Delta... If you want really cheap tickets you're going to have to look for a sale...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.