Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AeroMexicana miles

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2009, 5:04 pm
Original Poster

AeroMexicana miles

I travelled LAX-MC recently on AeroMexico. It appeared I would be travelling this routes maybe 4-5 times a year for business, but, that contract did not eventuate.
I didn't claim any Miles program for that flight, and am trying to decide what I can do with this now. The choices seem very limited. My programs of choice are Qantas & United, also have some "orphaned miles" in Alaska and UA. I beleive AM is with SkyMiles - none of the airlines there are favourites. Other programs I utilize are Marriott, Priority Club, & Best Western.
Any suggestions on what I can now claim with these boarding passes would be greatly appreciated.
Old Nov 30, 2009, 12:06 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
If you flew AM, then you did not fly on AeroMexicana. The correct name is AeroMexico. AeroMexico is partners with Delta Airlines and part of the Skyteam Aliance. AM also has its own program called Club Premier.

If you are going to fly AM often, then place all those miles in a Delta Skymiles account. AM and DL are two of Skyteam's founding members. I know you have stated that DL is not one of your favorite airlines, but DL is still the best choice for you in MHO.

You should be able to claim the miles for your last flight but do it soon.

Welcome to FT!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.