Is Tame a United/Delta partner?

Old Jul 19, 2015, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Is Tame a United/Delta partner?

I was looking to see if Tame Airlines (based out of Ecuador) is a partner with any major US airlines, when I ran across this page:

https://www.tame.com.ec/index.php/en...rline-partners

Couldn't help but notice Delta and United in the list there.

Yet, nowhere else do I find any information about any sort of partnership, including at United's partner page and Delta's.

Anyone know what the deal here is?
Old Jul 20, 2015, 2:33 pm

Programs: LAN, DELTA, AA, UNITED.
Hi, Tame has an own system for earn miles, those aren't available or will not add points to your existent flyer program. Tame is a government company and does not working with Delta or United miles programs.

Here you can find a FAQ section with your inquires.
http://www.tamemillas.com.ec/eqmilla...recuentes.seam

Regards.

Last edited by andresprado; Jul 20, 2015 at 2:37 pm Reason: Forgot something.
Old Jul 21, 2015, 6:04 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Transportes Areos Militares Ecuatorianos began essentially a branch of the FAE, the Ecuadorian Air Force, originally established to provide air service to underserved and strategic areas of Ecuador. As of 2011, it's no longer military, but it is Ecuador's state owned flag carrier. It doesn't belong to an alliance, and Tame Millas is a stand-alone program, AFAIK.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.