Lan Lounge in Lima

Subscribe
Does any one know if there is a lounge available if I am flying from Lima to Cuzco? Also what are the hours?
Other than AA, I am not aware of any airline that has their own lounge in Lima. There is a Diner's Club lounge and another First Class lounge that most airlines use. However, I am not sure what lounge LAN might use. It is possible that being OneWorld, they use the AA lounge. Probably worth a phone call or checking the website carefully.
Just got back from LIM/CUZ
Quote: Does any one know if there is a lounge available if I am flying from Lima to Cuzco? Also what are the hours?
I don't think there is one (at least based on what the check-in agent told me). I didn't really look for one as I spent the time in the City and browsing the few stores.

I found Lima airport very good and LAN service definitely above par. CUZ is a much smaller airport but even there, the facilities are new, clean and above par.

One interesting note: During the last 30 minutes of descent into CUZ, the cabin pressure is manipulated so that we got used to the higher altitude.
LAn uses the common lounge in LIM after immigration (AA lounge no longer exists outside) and it's quite good.