Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone find GOL's website a pain to use?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2017, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold, SQ KF Elite Gold, QR Gold, IB Plata, Hilton Honors Gold
Anyone find GOL's website a pain to use?

Hi all,

I've been trying to book flights within Brazil with GOL and it's been a real pain. First, I tried to register on the website (you have to to proceed) but they got my name and surname mixed up. I checked the screengrab I took whilst filling the form out and I did not make a mistake. There seems to be no way to change it despite clicking the edit button. Now I can't use my profile to book on their website 'cos I can't risk getting my name wrong. Subsequently, I booked through Expedia.

Now I'm trying to add bags. After logging in with my locator, everything turns into Portuguese! Tried changing the flag to the American one and it logs you out and goes back to the log-in page. So, I tried doing it on my iPad, which automatically translates everything into English. I put in an order for baggage but it won't proceed to the payment page. The bags are indeed listed in my reservation but I haven't paid for them.

I thought I'd select seats too on my iPad but it'll only let me select a seat for the first passenger. It can't seem to continue as the seat map disappears once it comes to the second passenger. I can't even figure out if they charge for seat selection.

I'm still trying to figure it all out. It's been frustrating. Has anyone had a similar experience or am I doing something wrong (apart from not knowing Portuguese)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.