Search

Insel air flight to Miami

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2017, 7:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
Insel air flight to Miami

I am booked CUR-MIA in a few days

I noticed that in the past couple of weeks Insel has had horrendous delays on this route - anybody have any ideas what;s happening with them ??
Old Feb 24, 2017, 9:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, DL Silver, Hertz PC, Avis Pref+, Accor Silver
Well, I got hit by this.

My flight was delayed by 10 hours (Insel Air did not bother to notify...) which caused me to miss my US connection.

It looks to me like Insel is incapable of operating this route - flights are often delayed by 10+ hours (I assume something to do with late night takeoff restrictions if the incoming flight is delayed).

Somehow, this information is inaccurately represented in travel websites - it seems to be that Insel somehow updates the flight departure time to a new time (i.e. 8 pm instead of 10 a.m.) and then "leaves on time".

Third World airline. I made the mistake of trusting them once, NEVER again.

I would advise taking any other airline/route, anything but Insel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.