Aeromexico edit frequent flyer profile.

Old May 29, 2016, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Aeromexico edit frequent flyer profile.

I would like to earn miles on Delta rather than Aeromexico. I cannot edit my frequent flyer profile though. Seems its been locked down/to Aeromexico Premier number. I do have one future flight booked.

The link "click here to edit your frequent flyer profile" is dead. I have tried Google and Internet explorer, english and spanish sites. No luck.

Has anyone had success in:

1) Changing the frequent flyer profile, and

2) Converting existing current year Aeromexico miles to Delta MQMs?
Old May 29, 2016, 10:21 pm

Give them a ring.

As for converting already accrued Club Premier Points to another program (I assume that's what you mean), ain't gonna fly.
Old Jun 10, 2016, 10:24 am

I had to call them to get my Alaska FF number into my ticket. Couldn't do it online as well.
Old Jul 31, 2016, 7:50 pm
Original Poster

This issue seems to be resolved now. You can choose your frequent flyer preference. The field is no longer disabled.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.