Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aeromexico adds precheck

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2016, 9:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Aeromexico adds precheck

Saw some news on this Friday. I called and had my known traveler number entered for my existing reservation, hopefully I get precheck on the boarding pass.
Old May 22, 2016, 10:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
This is excellent news!
Old May 23, 2016, 10:15 am

Someone needs to shame the few remaining budget airlines into adding this feature across the board. Or have the government make it a compulsory requirement.

Especially with DHS Chief Jeh Johnson's new plan to magically 'wish away' those long summer TSA lines.
Old Jun 2, 2016, 3:24 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Jonathan Spira's Frequent Business Traveler discusses AM and TSA PreCheck. <link>

"Aeromexico announced that it has officially joined the Transportation Security Administration's PreCheck program. The carrier is the first from Latin America to be authorized by the TSA for the expedited service. All Aeromexico passengers who are enrolled in Global Entry, Nexus, Sentri, or the TSA PreCheck program are eligible, as well as active duty U.S. military members."
Old Jul 1, 2016, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Got precheck on my boarding pass, only after changing seats on my flight because apparently the seat I chose was made premium economy sometime in the last 4 months, and since I didn't pay $35 aeromexico wouldn't check me in, so I could either change seats and print the pass with precheck, or not change and fight at the airport.
Old Aug 4, 2016, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Can you add it on the carrier's website?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.