Aeromexico clase premier lounge access in GIG?

Old Feb 26, 2015, 7:44 pm
txp
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, DL, BA, Marriott, Hilton, Accor, Hyatt
Aeromexico clase premier lounge access in GIG?

Hi everyone,

A family member will be flying GIG-MEX-IAH in clase premier. Is there a lounge access at GIG?

The Aeromexico website mentions a "Salon VIP de Proair" but no further details are available.

http://aeromexico.com/mx/productos/salones-premier/

Has anyone been there? Would they allow access on a J ticket? Pax has no status with Skyteam.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by txp; Feb 26, 2015 at 7:53 pm
Old Feb 27, 2015, 1:00 pm

Programs: not anymore! I'm FREE!
Aeromexico's list of Skyteam lounges includes the Salon Air France in GIG. They also say that access to a Salon Premier or partner lounge is one of the benefits of a business class ticket. It stands to reason, then, that a business class AM ticket will get you access to the AF lounge. Of course, what stands to reason often also stands opposed to reality...
Old Feb 28, 2015, 7:14 pm
txp
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, DL, BA, Marriott, Hilton, Accor, Hyatt
Originally Posted by snic
Aeromexico's list of Skyteam lounges includes the Salon Air France in GIG. They also say that access to a Salon Premier or partner lounge is one of the benefits of a business class ticket. It stands to reason, then, that a business class AM ticket will get you access to the AF lounge. Of course, what stands to reason often also stands opposed to reality...
Thanks. I find that in Latin America the rules are often just a vague point of reference. When I posed this question to the (otherwise very professional and polite) AM agent at their call center, the answer I got was most illuminating: "no se."

Last edited by txp; Mar 2, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.