Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Aerolineas Argentinas - pay for upgrade at the airport? Also - can you preview seats?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aerolineas Argentinas - pay for upgrade at the airport? Also - can you preview seats?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2014, 9:53 pm
Original Poster

Does Aerolineas Argentinas ever offer you a cheap upgrade to business from economy during check-in? Or is there an option to pay to upgrade at all?

Was planning on using AF points to book a JFK-EZE flight but I only have enough miles for a coach seat, but would be willing to spend some money to upgrade it to business. Any experience?

Also - any idea if you can preview the seat map for a certain flight somehow before booking?
Old Apr 5, 2014, 8:59 pm

Programs: American AAdvantage, Aerolineas Plus, Hertz, Hyatt, Marriott , SPG.
Originally Posted by drdavidge
Does Aerolineas Argentinas ever offer you a cheap upgrade to business from economy during check-in? Or is there an option to pay to upgrade at all?

Was planning on using AF points to book a JFK-EZE flight but I only have enough miles for a coach seat, but would be willing to spend some money to upgrade it to business. Any experience?

Also - any idea if you can preview the seat map for a certain flight somehow before booking?
Hi drdavidge,

I don't know about cheap upgrades during check-in. I used miles before but didn't request any upgrades and the plane was full. Good service aboard.

^ As far as I know you can't preview the seat map before booking, you can view it during check-in, then the best you can do is to complete the online check-in process as soon as it becomes available (36 hours prior to your flight if I recall correctly), by doing this you may check seat availability and choose the seat which suits you best (as early as possible when most seats are still available).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.