Search

Winair Interline to Copa

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2014, 6:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Cards with lots of logos on them
Winair Interline to Copa

Good evening all,

Has anyone had any experience with interlining luggage between Winair and Copa? According to the Winair website they can interline with Copa but after a brief call to their reservation desk, they didn't sound very convincing. I am flying DOM-SXM on Winair and then SXM-PTY-LAS on Copa. After a flight schedule change on the Winair side, they have left me with 1 hour to connect to Copa in SXM.

Is it safe to assume if I can interline the bags all the way to LAS from DOM, I can just clear transit security and checkin at the gate in SXM for the Copa flight? Otherwise if I can't interline, I don't think it will be possible to grab my bags, clear immigration and security, check in again blah blah blah and catch the flight.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 1:21 am

Programs: Star Alliance, SkyTeam
Sorry I have had no experience but the website of Winair explains a few things on the matter.

Can you tell me where you bought your ticket? I am looking for an itinerary involving Copa and Winair and was interested to know how you bought it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.