Wiki Posts
Search

AM: can't change ticket after schedule change

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2012, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, HH Gold, and SPG Gold
AM: can't change ticket after schedule change

Hello. Does anyone have experience negotiating with AeroMexico? They moved the first segment of my flight by 35 minutes early, which is minor, but sufficient to make me miss the connection since I am actually flying into the area; and it is an international flight.

I have already begged two of their agents about confirming on the next flight, but neither of them approved it. They keep repeating their rules about "two-hours minimum," ignoring the fact I won't be able to catch the flight.

I wonder how flexible are they with their rules? If they are hard as steel, I won't keep wasting my time. I hope the agents can be as "flexible"/inconsistent as those of the major airlines in the USA, so that I can try to find a "good" agent...
Old Aug 28, 2012, 7:10 am

Programs: FB Gold, M&S Gold, QF Gold
I had a recent experience with them, I'm flying EZE-CUN in november. Initially had the front row (traveling with infant), but they changed the aircraft and took away my front row seat, sent me back 3 rows.

Try calling them, email and chat. Got the same unflexible answer, "we can't don anything about it, you should try the agent at the gate".

So good luck trying to change their mind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.