Egypt Air frequent flyer program

Subscribe
Does anyone have knowledge on Eygpt Air's frequent flyer program? I have never flown Egypt Air due to not having a FF program or partners, but now they do. However, I don't know the details of their program. Thanks

With all due respect...

What I have heard of EgyptAir, fly someone else. ( I am not kidding!)

------------------
YAS+
I flew Egyptair / Misrair from GVA to Sharm El Sheik and it really was not too bad. My aunts and cousin also flew them JFK to Cairo (2 weeks after the suicide pilot) and they were quite satisfied.

I heard complaints though about their Business Class JFK to Cairo.
If u go to the Egyptair web site they have info about the frequent flyer program. However when I clicked it did not work!!
Ok, will give you an example. A good German friend flew them out of Frankfurt to Cairo. They forgot to load the food!!!

No shoukran.

Go to www.airlinequality.com and look up passenger opinions and Egyptair. They all say dirty planes. Fly a Western Airline in and then if you must fly them intnernally, much safer.

------------------
YAS+
Well our plane was certainly not dirty. Nor did my cousin or aunts say that.
>>They forgot to load the food!!! >>

I doubt it.
I get to fly them in-country in March, so I'm curious to see what it's like. Often, I find that people judge non-US/European airlines more harshly than the many problems we face regularly in the US when we fly. SO, when a single flight in a "foreign" airline has problems, we tend to generalize to ALL of their flights more quickly. I'll be sure to give a report of my experience - I anticipate it to go well.
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Tedeman:
I get to fly them in-country in March, so I'm curious to see what it's like. Often, I find that people judge non-US/European airlines more harshly than the many problems we face regularly in the US when we fly. SO, when a single flight in a "foreign" airline has problems, we tend to generalize to ALL of their flights more quickly. I'll be sure to give a report of my experience - I anticipate it to go well. </font>
I'm off on MS this Saturday in F on the JFK-CAI flight. I am reasonably optimistic that it will be a pleasant flight, if not quitre up to the level of other carriers. I'll be posting a trip report as there is a dearth of information about MS on FT.
Egyptair used to be known as Misrair which is Arabic for Egyptair. In the 60's they were United Arab Airlines.

The airline is about 70 years old. My parents flew them in the 1940's. They are very reliable.
Have flights from CAI to ASW and CAI to ATH in April. Should be interesting

and as for dirty planes....can't be worse than some of the WN flights I've been on...

I tried to join their FF program but the email submittal was returned as undeliverable....I feel so warm and fuzzy about my flights now......

[This message has been edited by sfbarry (edited Feb 21, 2004).]
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by PresRDC:
I'm off on MS this Saturday in F on the JFK-CAI flight. I am reasonably optimistic that it will be a pleasant flight, if not quitre up to the level of other carriers. I'll be posting a trip report as there is a dearth of information about MS on FT.</font>

I'm curious as to how it went for you.

T
Do they have any partners? Libyan Arab Airlines and Yemenia perhaps
I don't think they have partners. I think it's a limited FF program. I'm only taking them because I am flying "in country." I'm getting the Egypt on UA.

T
&gt;&gt;I'm curious as to how it went for you.&gt;&gt;

FYI the poster wrote about the MS trip on the Trip Report page.