Royal Air Maroc load factor: NBO-CMN

Old Jun 25, 2017, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Royal Air Maroc load factor: NBO-CMN

Hi;
Trying to figure out the best way to get from Nairobi to Casablanca. Royal Air Maroc has a non-stop, but not looking forward to 8 hours in economy. Anyone flew that route recently and can tell me how the load factor was? Was it packed, or relatively light so one can likely get an empty seat beside them to stretch out? I am sure it varies flight to flight and in different seasons, but any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Old Aug 23, 2017, 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by Chuckles
Hi;
Trying to figure out the best way to get from Nairobi to Casablanca. Royal Air Maroc has a non-stop, but not looking forward to 8 hours in economy. Anyone flew that route recently and can tell me how the load factor was? Was it packed, or relatively light so one can likely get an empty seat beside them to stretch out? I am sure it varies flight to flight and in different seasons, but any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
the sector is heavily discounted for flights originating Europe , this signifies to me that there is low load factor

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.