Oman Air questions

Old Jan 17, 2017, 11:52 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Oman Air questions

Hi All,

Is it possible to change FF number on my Oman Air flights?
Right not it's Sindbad FF number on the reservation, but I would like to put Etihad Guest FF number.
I'm going to my bookings and I don't see option anywhere where I could change it.

Second question; When I go to my bookings, Instead of 4 segments I see 8 segments. All the flights show double but with different times (+/-) 30 minutes.

What's up with that?
Old Jan 18, 2017, 12:54 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Originally Posted by bwiadca
Hi All,

Is it possible to change FF number on my Oman Air flights?
Right not it's Sindbad FF number on the reservation, but I would like to put Etihad Guest FF number.
I'm going to my bookings and I don't see option anywhere where I could change it.

Second question; When I go to my bookings, Instead of 4 segments I see 8 segments. All the flights show double but with different times (+/-) 30 minutes.

What's up with that?
This happens when there's schedule change(s). A simple call to their reservation will fix that, I wouldn't bother until 2-3 days before departure, there's chance the schedule will change again.

Simply enter or give agent your EY FF number when you check in, instead of Sindbad Miles.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 6:50 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

vincewy thanks. I'll try with the number during the check in process.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 7:53 am

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
Make sure you save the boarding passes in case the miles don't go through and you have to retro-claim. I personally treat those boarding passes like gold until I see the miles posted, especially long-haul J.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 5:35 pm
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

I keep all my boarding passes going back to 1996
Old Aug 20, 2017, 2:24 am
NoY

Programs: SQ, EY, QR, BA, ITA, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Amex Plat, Marriott
Is their no way to enter EY FFP number into a WY booking online? It appears to allow only WY FFP numbers Thanks.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 5:58 am

Programs: SQ AA TK
Originally Posted by NoY
Is their no way to enter EY FFP number into a WY booking online? It appears to allow only WY FFP numbers Thanks.
Yea. Only WY at time of booking and at manage my booking. The EY option appears only at OLCI.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 7:28 am
NoY

Originally Posted by dfs24
Yea. Only WY at time of booking and at manage my booking. The EY option appears only at OLCI.
Thanks. Manage my booking only allows WY FFP, no other drop down appears. Will see at check-in...
Old Aug 31, 2017, 8:26 pm
NoY

Originally Posted by NoY
Thanks. Manage my booking only allows WY FFP, no other drop down appears. Will see at check-in...
All good - Mrs NoY was able to enter the EY FFP at online check-in as stated by dfs24 ^
Old Sep 19, 2017, 3:47 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Q on security at MCT

Tacking on here as it's an Oman Air question....

Going to be transitting through MCT next week - will transit security take my water away? And is there anywhere after security to buy (reasonably-priced) water?

Thanks
Old Sep 19, 2017, 8:09 am

Programs: SQ AA TK
I think I recall seeing some water fountains in the departure lounges.

So bring an empty bottle. Or attempt to go through with water and empty the contents at security if caught.
Old Oct 14, 2017, 2:40 pm

Programs: most
Hi all
Also putting up an Oman question
Has anyone any suggestions for how to use around 13700 (wife has same number) Sindbad points, it appears the6 can only be used on WY metal?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.