Old Aug 31, 2016, 11:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: PA FT, TW Gold, NW/CO PE, VK Eagleflyer
Another Nigerian Airline Bites The Dust

http://punchng.com/breaking-aero-con...ed-services-2/

Who's left?
Old Aug 31, 2016, 1:54 pm

Programs: Most of them
I just flew them a few weeks ago. A sorry lot, but Arik Air is still going. Flew them a few times and they are no better. There is Dana and Medview I think.

There just isn't anything about these airlines that is good. To change my flight on Aero from PHC to Lagos I had to pay cash since none of the credit card options worked. Of course the ATM was busted so I went to the only exchange facility...some guy in the corner where I negotiated a price back up to the Abuja airport rate.

Well...the people are very friendly!
Old Aug 31, 2016, 4:07 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold, TK Elite +, Hilton Diamond
Definitely not sorry to see them go. Constant delays, frequent cancellations, horrible service just to name a few reasons why they were a horrible airline. Don't get me wrong, most Nigerian airliners are just as bad, though I'd say Arik is definitely the strongest out of the lot.
Old Sep 13, 2016, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: PA FT, TW Gold, NW/CO PE, VK Eagleflyer
It just keeps getting worse:
http://punchng.com/passengers-strand...ds-operations/

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.