Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > South African Airways | Voyager
Reload this Page >

SA JFK-JNB Business mid-flight food/snacks

SA JFK-JNB Business mid-flight food/snacks

Old Nov 18, 2014, 3:09 pm
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: UA GS 3MM, NH PLT
Not sure about OLCI, but you can view your reservation and select seats on EgyptAir's website (of all places.)

Originally Posted by JVPhoto
Sorry this is becoming my general SA questions thread lol

I have my flights booked through UA and with my upcoming first leg being JFK-JNB I have the PNR and called and got my seats assigned in J a few months ago.
Even with the SA # I can't view my reservation on the site but will I be able still OLCI with it? IIRC I had another code share where I couldn't view it online but I was able to OLCI.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Well I was able to OLCI today. I had called in at booking months ago for my seats and was also able at OLCI to change my seat to one of the center 2 aisles more mid-cabin so I'm not too close to any of the bathrooms or galleys.

Never was able to view the res on the SA site, but it did show up on the Amadeus checkmytrip site.

Looking forward to this! Will certainly be doing a big trip report in that forum as the weeks progress.
Old Nov 29, 2014, 12:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
So I will save the praise for the TR but the crew was absolutely amazing, probably best I've had.

In regards to the snack they did have a tray in each galley with packaged crisps, cookies, pretzels and things like that. About half way through or was people woke up from their first nap they brought around a plate that had this nice fruit tart on it with an opened face roast beef/cheese small sandwich.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.