Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ethiopian or Egyptair?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2014, 3:15 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
I booked add - lhr and got bumped off a 787 to a 777 plus 2 schedule changes. ADD - SIN, flight cancelled with 5 days to go, offered a flight 2 days later and no help to reroute despite several options. 6 internal flights all of which have been changed, 1 was changed 4 times and they even managed to change the times of 1 flight twice in one day.

If you have any need to be anywhere within several days of your flight as booked I'd avoid ET as they appear to be a shambles.
Old Apr 16, 2014, 11:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
I flew JNB-ADD-LHR in J on ET last year and posted a review here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other...pressions.html

ET probably is my preferred African airline outside South Africa and in some regards I was actually pleasantly surprised about the quality of the ET J product, though itīs obviously not a top-notch product.

As mentioned above, ET does have some issues with on-time performance, schedule changes and last-minute equipment changes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.