Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Checkin time for Egypt Air JFK-CAI pls?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2012, 7:12 pm
Original Poster

Checkin time for Egypt Air JFK-CAI pls?

Hi all - any idea what the checkin time is for Egypt Air from JFK to Cairo at JFK airport?

I arrive quite early (about 11am) and the flight is not until 630pm. So was hoping to at least get across airside so i can go use the lounge. I heard there was perhaps a landside lounge too... any help would be appreciated asap! Thanks so much.
Old Jul 24, 2012, 7:57 pm

Location: EWR, USA, AA 1MM Gold, United Premier Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Emerald Club Executive
Originally Posted by kawoh
Hi all - any idea what the checkin time is for Egypt Air from JFK to Cairo at JFK airport?

I arrive quite early (about 11am) and the flight is not until 630pm. So was hoping to at least get across airside so i can go use the lounge. I heard there was perhaps a landside lounge too... any help would be appreciated asap! Thanks so much.
I think the earliest that the checkin staff is open is 4 hours prior...2:30pm...
Old Sep 15, 2012, 1:54 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by eagle92
I think the earliest that the checkin staff is open is 4 hours prior...2:30pm...
Yep this is pretty much accurate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.