Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Middle Eastern and African Airlines
Reload this Page >

Who wants to be first to file a trip report? El-Arish (AAC) - AMM on Palestinian Air!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who wants to be first to file a trip report? El-Arish (AAC) - AMM on Palestinian Air!

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2012, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/kt-artic...ion=middleeast

Palestinian Airlines is resuming service from Egypt's el-Arish (near the Gaza crossing) to AMM, with planned service to Saudi Arabia for hajj. Service will be out of Arish due to the destruction of Gaza's airport...without that resuming service they're using the next closest. They have 2 Fokkers for a twice weekly service to AMM, and they hope for flights to the UAE and Turkey as well. How long until they join *A?

Maybe next time I'm in Egypt I'll see about an AAC-AMM leg...not showing up on Kayak yet, at least.
Old May 13, 2012, 11:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I wonder which aviation authority is responsible for regulation and safety oversight?

Johan
Old May 14, 2012, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by johan rebel
I wonder which aviation authority is responsible for regulation and safety oversight?

Johan
I would imagine Egypt...still not terribly confidence inspiring, especially on old Fokkers.
Old May 15, 2012, 3:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

On the other hand, it is probably the airline least likely to be targeted by islamic terrorists.

Johan

Last edited by johan rebel; May 15, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.