Yemenia 747 at LAX

Subscribe
I just flew out of LAX a few hours ago, and there was a Yemenia 747 parked across the tarmac where the Fedex planes park. Any idea what it was doing at LAX?
I Saw It Also
and was wondering the same thing.....
you may have noticed the UAE royal family's private 747-300 parked right next to it..... I understand that members of the UAE royal family come over from time to time to go shopping or for special medical treatment....
President of Yemen is in U.S. for "medical treatment" while they have one-candidate election to nominate his successor.

I saw it at CDG yesterday.
I am a huge B747SP afficionado and enjoy to learn that these babies are still plying the skies .. although it seems that most SP's now are used for gov't use, I do believe that Iran Air still uses them ... I see them alot at NRT...but this Yemini SP was indeed a rare gem to the US I believe. Fm the pix I have seen, it looks real sharp as well. Certainly glad to read that you wrote this post about it.

After LAX, it went to Boston, then non-stop to Addis Ababa (ICAO callsign was IYE7000 to the US, then IYE7001 to Africa) ..registration is 7OYMN.

Truly magnificient to see these beauties