Wiki Posts
Search

Kenya Airways KQ seat selection

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2016, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
Kenya Airways KQ seat selection

Just nabbed a couple of Y seats on miles between Nairobi and Mahe in the Seychelles on some flights in November. I went in to choose seats (happy to pay for an exit row on a 3-hour flight!) and, on both flights, there was an error message that said the seat map was not available.

I wonder if anyone knows when they load the seatmaps - and therefore when I can log in and choose seats? The equipment type is loaded but the seat map apparently is not.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 4:51 pm

Programs: EK Gold, A3 *G, AB Gold, Jetblue Mosaic
Originally Posted by Expatbear
Just nabbed a couple of Y seats on miles between Nairobi and Mahe in the Seychelles on some flights in November. I went in to choose seats (happy to pay for an exit row on a 3-hour flight!) and, on both flights, there was an error message that said the seat map was not available.

I wonder if anyone knows when they load the seatmaps - and therefore when I can log in and choose seats? The equipment type is loaded but the seat map apparently is not.
IIRC KQ only allows seat selection 3 months from the date of departure. If there is still an error, just call KQ regional office and request seats.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 6:03 pm

Programs: British Airways Gold
Try using the KLM website

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.