Registration Oman Air Sindbad Program

Subscribe
The Sindbad Registration form does not accept the @ sign (German Keyboard AltGr + q and English Keyboard Shift + 2) when trying to fill in the email address, therefore no registration possible.

http://sindbad.omanair.com/sindbad/join.jsp (Contact Details)

In the last 2 months have written several Emails to Oman Air Headquarters in Frankfurt including Director Nicky Samarasinghe and received apologies but no help. Judging by their activities so far, they don't seem to care about it.

Any idea which keyboard language/key combination would work to enter the @ sign?
I just signed up for Sindbad a few weeks ago, no trouble at all putting in my email address. Have you tried a different browser? How about typing the email in a different program, then copy+paste into the field?

Of course, Oman Air's IT system is pretty quirky anyway. The main reason I signed up for Sindbad is that they were never crediting my Oman Air flights to their Etihad partner, even after they said they had. Plus, I am never able to purchase flights online directly from the WY website because they don't take Amex and CapitalOne doesn't use Verified By Visa, so the charge won't go through.

But the airline itself I quite like, and the country I like even better! So it's worth the hassle.
Thank you chelmkamp,
I tried different browsers but didn't work.
However Copy + Paste works!
Good idea thanks again ^^^