Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Millennium hotels discussed here?

Old Oct 23, 2003, 1:16 am
Original Poster

Specifically, any comments on Millennium Broadway?
Old Oct 24, 2003, 6:41 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, AA LTP 2MM
I like this hotel. The rooms are not huge, but they are bigger than many of the other Times Square area hotels' standard rooms (e.g., W Times Square). Most of the rooms I've been in have some sort of sitting area by the window. Room decor is subdued modern (think MOMA, not Ian Schraeger). The room service food is excellent and (by midtown NYC standards anyway) reasonably priced - it's the same menu as in the Charlotte restaurant downstairs.

This property participates in the iDine Hotels program, so you can earn 10 airline miles per dollar of room rate if you book through iDine. Taxes and other room charges don't get miles, but you're looking at at least 1,990 miles per night if you get their usual best rate of $199/nite.

Overall a great hotel for the money.

Old Mar 13, 2014, 12:48 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold
Has anyone been to the Millennium Broadway recently?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.