Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Property leaving Kimpton: Lumen (Dallas, TX)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2017, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Costco Executive Member, Safeway Club Card

Boilerplate email when a property bounces...

"As a valued member and important part of our extended family, I wanted to share some news with you about our hotel in Dallas. As of January 31, 2017, The Lumen will no longer be part of the collection of boutique hotels operated by Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants. The hotel will honor all existing reservations, but will be operated under new management.

You may receive Kimpton Karma Rewards stay credit for arrivals through February 7, 2017, upon request. After this transition period, you will no longer be eligible to receive stay credits for future stays at this hotel. To request credit click here or contact us. Any reward reservation already confirmed will be honored.

Though transitions like this happen in our industry, we're truly sorry to see this property leave the family and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We're committed to help alleviate any issues to the extent that we can, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with us with any questions or concerns. You can email [email protected] or call us toll free at 1-888-695-4678."
Old Jan 20, 2017, 8:46 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Always too bad to see a property leaving Kimpton, and especially here where they are going from two properties a few years ago in Dallas to none.
Old Mar 13, 2017, 6:11 pm

Programs: WN A-list Preferred and CP, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, RIP Kimpton
Hate that I'm just now seeing this...and really sucks for me when I need to pick up an extra stay credit at the end of the year. I guess my staycations are a thing of the past!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.