Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2014 Kimpton New Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2013, 4:47 am
Original Poster

2014 Kimpton New Hotels

Two new hotels will be added for free nights to Inner Circle members late in 2014. The Brice in Savannah and The Angler's in South Beach, Miami.

http://www.kimptonhotels.com/landing...tels_2014.aspx
Old Dec 30, 2013, 4:00 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, AS MVP Gold
Anybody know what "late" usually means? Like June or December?
Old Jan 3, 2014, 10:59 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
I wonder if the "upcoming projects" listed (Austin, Seattle, etc) will be part of the free night this year.
Old Jan 7, 2014, 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by italdesign
I wonder if the "upcoming projects" listed (Austin, Seattle, etc) will be part of the free night this year.
only Pittsburgh and Seattle are scheduled to open in 2014. My guess is they'll be part of 2015 free nights.

according to the website,
Monaco Pittsburgh = "slated to debut in late 2014"
Palladian (?) Seattle = "Slated to open in 2014"
Hotel Van Zandt Austin = "arriving on the scene in early 2015"
Grand Cayman = "scheduled to open in 2016"
Old Jan 7, 2014, 5:48 pm

Angler joined the team last year, yet won't be available until late 2014?
Old Jan 8, 2014, 5:15 am

Programs: Kimpton IC, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
Going a little OT.....on a recent Kimpton stay, a front desk manager told me that Kimpton is planning two hotels each in London and Paris. Openings were tentatively slated for 2016. Hope it comes true!
Old Jan 8, 2014, 5:43 pm
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Originally Posted by 4235pilot
Going a little OT.....on a recent Kimpton stay, a front desk manager told me that Kimpton is planning two hotels each in London and Paris. Openings were tentatively slated for 2016. Hope it comes true!
I've been told the same thing but it would be 2014/15. I wish they would open one in both Montreal and Vancouver
Old Jan 9, 2014, 12:13 am

Programs: World of Hyatt Explorist; Bonvoy Platinum
According to a phone rep today, the only property currently available for the free night is Amara in Sedona, AZ. Is this correct?
Old Jan 9, 2014, 9:03 am

Programs: Kimpton Inner Circle; IHG Spire elite; Marriott & SPG Gold, r
"only property currently available for the free night is Amara in Sedona, AZ. Is this correct?"

Yes, that is the only one available now. Stayed there over New Years using my free night and one paid night.
Old Jan 9, 2014, 9:45 am

Programs: AA Ex Plt
That would be great!

Originally Posted by 4235pilot
Old Mar 24, 2014, 4:46 pm

I just spoke to an In Touch phone rep about the IC free nights at new hotels. They said that it seems like the Angler and any others won't be available until "fall".
Old Apr 15, 2014, 4:06 pm
Company Representative - Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants

Programs: Kimpton Karma Rewards
Hi Everyone. Just so you know, The Anglers has decided to wait and offer the free night perk after their upcoming addition has been built—likely sometime next year. They want the hotel to be as beautiful, updated, and stylish as possible for our members. Until then, keep checking our page for updated information on the latest and greatest additions to our Kimpton family: (https://www.kimptonhotels.com/landin...tels_2014.aspx). Happy travels, Susan
Old Apr 15, 2014, 11:32 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by KimptonInTouch
Hi Everyone. Just so you know, The Anglers has decided to wait and offer the free night perk after their upcoming addition has been built—likely sometime next year. They want the hotel to be as beautiful, updated, and stylish as possible for our members. Until then, keep checking our page for updated information on the latest and greatest additions to our Kimpton family: (https://www.kimptonhotels.com/landin...tels_2014.aspx). Happy travels, Susan
Hi! Is there an update on when the Brice will become available for this benefit?
Old Apr 17, 2014, 2:54 pm
Company Representative - Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants

Programs: Kimpton Karma Rewards
Originally Posted by SFOPhD
Hi! Is there an update on when the Brice will become available for this benefit?
Hi SFOPhD. We're still looking at late 2014 for The Brice. I'll let you all know as soon as we have a firm date. We're as excited as you are to meet our new Southern Belle!
Old Apr 18, 2014, 8:15 am

Programs: Kimpton Inner Circle; IHG Spire elite; Marriott & SPG Gold, r
Just booked The Brice for mid November. They have a Grand Opening special going for 15% off and maybe by then, I can get the free night?? It would be nice, but even so, the price is right. Can't wait to experience the dynamic duo of southern charm and Kimpton's always great charm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.