Kimpton - Alexis

Old Dec 29, 2013, 3:52 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Kimpton - Alexis

4 nights - absolutely lovely stay. Tracy and Cody at the front desk just "get" what hospitality is all about. Restaurant was perfect - had breakfast every day (first day was free breakfast due to using the secret word). The servers were perfect.

Hot cocoa bar was set up. Wine hour was fine. Bellman were wonderful (I had a lot of stuff that needed to be carried). The smell from Christmas was wonderful! Wish they had that smell year round

All in all a perfect stay. I look forward to returning soon.
Old Jan 6, 2014, 12:43 pm

Programs: Kimpton Inner Circle, HHonors Silver, Delta Gold Medallion
For Inner Circle members, this hotel is one of the shining stars in the Kimpton constellation.

I have stayed at the Alexis five times since August 2013. I am 5-for-5 on upgrades to suites.

They nail my welcome amenities (Oregon microbrews, toffee peanuts, dark chocolate) every time. They throw in a large bottle of water, too, which is much appreciated.

Their staff is outstanding, especially Cody at the front desk and Keith, the chief concierge. Rena from room service offered to watch my dog while I attended a Sounders game.

The one time I did have a problem (loud party in adjoining room), the general manager, Jenne, comped my stay.

If there's a hotel in Seattle with better service, I haven't heard about it.
Old Jan 18, 2014, 12:56 pm

Programs: True Blue Mosaic, Southwest companion pass, Hyatt gold passport Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Thank you Alexis

I just had my first stay at a Kimpton and based on this thread, I chose the Alexis hotel. I am so happy I did!

I got a status match to Inner Circle and decided to change my reservation from a Marriott to the Alexis. I have never been treated so well!
I was upgraded to a beautiful, very large suite. My suite had an abundance of my personal preference request. I got free parking for using the secret password.

I only wish I could have stayed longer!
The staff was outstanding!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.