Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Drury Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2013, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Drury Hotels

I don't see a lot of talk about Drury Hotels on here. I know they are regional but growing. I have stayed here a number of times and recently got their credit card through Commerce Bank which gave me 10,000 points for first spend. Just used a free night reward for the Cincinnati location which would have been probably $150 with tax etc. so I got decent point value for the stay. (10k for free night)

They have free ok food and drinks in the evening and breakfast is included.

I have only stayed at the one in Cincinnati and one in Columbus (Dublin area)so my locations with them are limited.

Anyone else have a good or bad experience with them??
Old Apr 25, 2013, 4:03 pm

Programs: Up there, Route 36 LaPaz Diamond
I had a 5 day stay at the Greensboro NC Drury Inn/Suites location in February,my first time ever with this brand.
I have no complaints about the staff,hotel or the many freebies ie:wifi,breakfast,drinks and evening food.

I do have a problem with them not giving me any reward points due to rooms being paid via direct bill/3rd party...
So I will stick to staying elsewhere.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 9:39 am

Programs: Delta GM/1.5MM ~ United Silver ~ Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Stayed at the Indianapolis location on Shadeland Ave a few weeks ago.

Wonderful hotel - clean room, good bed, breakfast was good, dinner was ok (meatballs in a red sauce + hot dogs + some other stuff).

No Marriott points but I can't complain about the hotel itself.
Old May 18, 2015, 12:01 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
My stay this weekend at the Drury Plaza San Antonio Riverwalk was great and I was wondering if there was any info about their Gold Key rewards program?
Old May 20, 2015, 11:42 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Stayed at the New Orleans one pre-K when I was doing the Mardi Gras Marathon in early 2005. Very reasonable rate for the location and on a big event weekend, nice room (though one of those showers that requires an engineering degree to figure out) and they were good about late check outs from us slowpoke runners who wanted a nice shower before heading out of town.
Old Jul 14, 2015, 7:53 pm

Originally Posted by gkbiiii
My stay this weekend at the Drury Plaza San Antonio Riverwalk was great and I was wondering if there was any info about their Gold Key rewards program?
Since last October, 138K points. 96 Nights. They do not have "status" you are treated just like every other joe-shmo. There is no "perks" the hotels themselves are amazing just do not expect to be treated special or expect complimentary upgrades. They treat everyone the same. A standard Drury hotel costs 10k a night in points.
Old Jul 14, 2015, 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by sundrop
Since last October, 138K points. 96 Nights. They do not have "status" you are treated just like every other joe-shmo. There is no "perks" the hotels themselves are amazing just do not expect to be treated special or expect complimentary upgrades. They treat everyone the same. A standard Drury hotel costs 10k a night in points.
If you stay at the same Drury, you can get lower rates and upgrades. I'm not sure this is actually listed somewhere, but it does happen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.