Programs: AV, VA, QF, UA, Rydges, Le-Club, HHon, IHG
Just got welcomed as a "platinum" member of the Rydges' PriorityGuest program after 20 nights this year. Rydges' program is free and gives many of the benefits other chains only give you if you pay $300 up front for (eg) an Accor Privilege card
Platinum benefits at Rydge's:
- 15 points per night [10 points for non-status members]. Free nights are 150 points and seem to be unrestricted - I just used points to book the last room at Rydge's Perth for tomorrow, listed at $450.
- 3pm checkout [1pm for non-status members]
- 50% off food and beverage
- 50% off internet [also for non-status members]
- 10% off best available rate [but non-status members also see better rates around 10% off, if logged in]
This program is free. Well worth joining to immediately get better rates, 1pm checkout and half-price internet
It's a good program, but just watch the F&B discounts as they changed recently. Still good, but no quite so open slather as it used to be
From 01\07\2011, Rydges Platinum PriorityGUEST Members can receive a 50% discount on bills for their food and beverage costs when they drink or dine in the participating Rydges Hotelsí restaurants or bars The 50% discount applies to a maximum of 2 diners with any additional diners receiving a 20% discount. The maximum combined applicable discount is capped at $500.