Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Kimpton LMDs now listed by city, not property name

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2014, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Kimpton Inner Circle, HHonors Silver, Delta Gold Medallion

This is one adjustment to the website a few FTers, including me, asked for. It's so much easier to check out rates for a spontaneous weekend getaway to nearby cities now.

Thank you, Susan and Maggie, for making it happen!

http://www.kimptonhotels.com/karma-r...t-minute-deals
Old Sep 18, 2014, 4:51 pm

Programs: UA Gold; IHG Spire Elite
Good to know. Also, for those that might not know, if you have a specific property in mind, you can also add in the code "LMD" to the "Rate Code" line when searching for a reservation. It will pull up the full month for that property and list the last minute deal rates for each day.
Old Sep 20, 2014, 10:31 am

I wish search by city was the default option across the website. Just yesterday, I was looking for hotels in SFO and needed probably three unnecessary clicks to get to the city wide search. I very seldom have a specific property in mind when I visit Kimpton's website but that appears to be how they think we book hotels. Perhaps I am in the minority that way, but it seems logical to me.
Old Sep 20, 2014, 12:15 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Costco Executive Member, Safeway Club Card
Originally Posted by humanoid94
I wish search by city was the default option across the website. Just yesterday, I was looking for hotels in SFO and needed probably three unnecessary clicks to get to the city wide search. I very seldom have a specific property in mind when I visit Kimpton's website but that appears to be how they think we book hotels. Perhaps I am in the minority that way, but it seems logical to me.
I too prefer a search by city over a search by property name when booking.

I am So glad they changed the LMD to group by city. Thank you Kimpton for the responsiveness to this request!
Old Sep 21, 2014, 10:19 am

Programs: Kimpton Inner Circle; IHG Spire elite; Marriott & SPG Gold, r
It was always by city until the new website design happened ; then it magically switched to hotel name listing. . At the Twitter conference chat, I brought that up and it was noted. Glad it changed. Much easier to look by city for a true last minute get away.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 9:15 am

Programs: AA Ex Plt
Yeaaaaaaa!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.