Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

LaQuinta Returns-Points for Video

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2011, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, HHonors, Hyatt Platinum, IHG Premier,LaQuinta Elite, Amtrak

I recently received a mailing which offered 300 points for watching a short video on Texas travel, found at VisitLQ.com/MyTexasTrip.

Are there any other options to watch LQ videos for points?
Old Mar 28, 2011, 2:22 pm

Originally Posted by screeton
I recently received a mailing which offered 300 points for watching a short video on Texas travel, found at VisitLQ.com/MyTexasTrip.

Thanks for the post! A nice easy 300 points.

FYI, the page address is http://LQ.com/MyTexasTrip
Old Mar 31, 2011, 10:57 am
Suspended

Many thanks! ^
Old May 4, 2011, 9:28 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K(0.7MM) Hilton Gold/La Quinta Gold
Still works!

After the hassles with Hilton refunding Wifi/No Breakfast/No Fridge/Expensive rates, La Quinta looks better and better every day.

LAX La Quinta you get a fridge with a nuker (Hilton Nada) and they all seem to be very well located to food/shops etc in their locations.

While I'll keep Hilton under the Corp Go for Gold stays, La Quinta just seems easier. Manhattan NY LQ has become my favourite for KyoChon chicken nearby, friendly staff, great breakfast and roof top bar (+ outdoor smoking ) with a fantastic view of the ESB.

With age you start to look at the more basic service, rather than an expensive marble floor in reception/being nickle'd and dime'd for the simple things or treated like a number in the system, LQ makes you feel like you are at home, if you do need something, ask and it's just done.

Last edited by Asuka; May 4, 2011 at 9:35 pm
Old May 9, 2011, 11:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

By the way, the video points are now dead, so hope no one else wastes 5 minutes listening to the annoying video.

Last edited by Doc Savage; Jun 22, 2012 at 11:52 pm
Old Oct 28, 2011, 9:03 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles (Silver), PriorityClub (Platinum), BA, AA, CO, Hilton Honor, SPG
Smile

i think it works till 10/31/11. Hurry up!!!
Old Feb 28, 2012, 9:54 am

Lightbulb Room features

Enjoyed seeing the view of the hotels, but would like to see more views of what the different hotels have of their rooms. I do understand the basis is pretty much the same, but not in all cases. I have seen this. Especially with the handicap rooms, the bathroom doors open out into the walkway entrance of the room, kind of weird when in a chair. One hotel we went the handicap had a bathtub, the other had a walk in shower with a seat to scoot over on. Safety is my big issue so there are no chances of falls. Do wish the ac units were not under the windows, sometimes too cold for somone to sit in that space, so carry a deflector for air to blow up & out. Otherwise very comfortable safe & secure stays.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 4:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
Well a year later and looks like this video is still showing. Looks like the promotion is good through March, 31 2012!
Old Sep 24, 2013, 11:04 am

Old Sep 28, 2013, 3:25 pm

Smile

Old Sep 29, 2013, 9:33 am
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Originally Posted by Thomas F Cox
Cool! Another 300 points! ^
Old Sep 29, 2013, 11:23 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
Cool! Another 300 points! ^
Same here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.