FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Hotel Chains (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other-hotel-chains-431/)
-   -   LaQuinta Returns-Points for Video (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other-hotel-chains/1196387-laquinta-returns-points-video.html)

screeton Mar 20, 2011 9:32 am

LaQuinta Returns-Points for Video

I recently received a mailing which offered 300 points for watching a short video on Texas travel, found at VisitLQ.com/MyTexasTrip.

Are there any other options to watch LQ videos for points?

emeraldtx Mar 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Originally Posted by screeton (Post 16068460)
I recently received a mailing which offered 300 points for watching a short video on Texas travel, found at VisitLQ.com/MyTexasTrip.

Thanks for the post! A nice easy 300 points.

FYI, the page address is http://LQ.com/MyTexasTrip

NJUPINTHEAIR Mar 31, 2011 10:57 am

Many thanks! ^

Asuka May 4, 2011 9:28 pm

Still works!

After the hassles with Hilton refunding Wifi/No Breakfast/No Fridge/Expensive rates, La Quinta looks better and better every day.

LAX La Quinta you get a fridge with a nuker (Hilton Nada) and they all seem to be very well located to food/shops etc in their locations.

While I'll keep Hilton under the Corp Go for Gold stays, La Quinta just seems easier. Manhattan NY LQ has become my favourite for KyoChon chicken nearby, friendly staff, great breakfast and roof top bar (+ outdoor smoking :cool:) with a fantastic view of the ESB.

With age you start to look at the more basic service, rather than an expensive marble floor in reception/being nickle'd and dime'd for the simple things or treated like a number in the system, LQ makes you feel like you are at home, if you do need something, ask and it's just done.

Doc Savage May 9, 2011 11:31 pm

By the way, the video points are now dead, so hope no one else wastes 5 minutes listening to the annoying video.

eddielam Oct 28, 2011 9:03 pm

i think it works till 10/31/11. Hurry up!!!

sandilus Feb 28, 2012 9:54 am

Room features

Enjoyed seeing the view of the hotels, but would like to see more views of what the different hotels have of their rooms. I do understand the basis is pretty much the same, but not in all cases. I have seen this. Especially with the handicap rooms, the bathroom doors open out into the walkway entrance of the room, kind of weird when in a chair. One hotel we went the handicap had a bathtub, the other had a walk in shower with a seat to scoot over on. Safety is my big issue so there are no chances of falls. Do wish the ac units were not under the windows, sometimes too cold for somone to sit in that space, so carry a deflector for air to blow up & out. Otherwise very comfortable safe & secure stays.

saxman66 Mar 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Well a year later and looks like this video is still showing. Looks like the promotion is good through March, 31 2012!

Crissy Meza Sep 24, 2013 11:04 am

:)

Thomas F Cox Sep 28, 2013 3:25 pm

TallestHotelInJapan Sep 29, 2013 9:33 am

Originally Posted by Thomas F Cox (Post 21520933)

Cool! Another 300 points! ^

lcpteck Sep 29, 2013 11:23 am

Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan (Post 21523982)
Cool! Another 300 points! ^

Same here.