Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Delta Hotels Promotions (Canada)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Hotels Promotions (Canada)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2012, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat,MR Plat Spire Plat/IC Amb, Choice Plat, BW Plat
Last Minute Escapes for the week (10/25 - 11/03)

Expired

Last edited by Points Surfer; Nov 8, 2012 at 5:14 pm
Old Nov 5, 2012, 2:22 pm

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
Delta AP promo heads up

[QUOTE September 20, 2012 – TORONTO – Delta Hotels and Resorts, Air Canada and Aeroplan are proud to announce an exclusive promotion and contest providing loyalty members who stay at any Delta hotel or resort with 15 per cent off their Air Canada Tango and Tango Plus airfare to any destination in Canada. Travelers also have the opportunity to win one of ten weekly prize draws of 250,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles each, and a Toyota Venza vehicle. Aeroplan Members will also earn Aeroplan Miles with every stay in addition to qualifying for the weekly prize draws. The Delta Fall Rewards promotion is available to Delta Privilege loyalty members, who stay with Delta Hotels and Resorts between September 24 and November 30, 2012. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I tried redeeming my promo code today, and discovered there are lots of ands, ifs and buts to this promo..........The code only applies to domestic travel to 7 Feb 2013. It only books in T+, which means better fares are available IF you don't use the code! (go figure). EX. YOW-YYC is 720 a i, with the 15 % discount, or $680 without!
It seems everything is not as it seems!
Old Nov 5, 2012, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Antonio8069
[QUOTE September 20, 2012 – TORONTO – Delta Hotels and Resorts, Air Canada and Aeroplan are proud to announce an exclusive promotion and contest providing loyalty members who stay at any Delta hotel or resort with 15 per cent off their Air Canada Tango and Tango Plus airfare to any destination in Canada. Travelers also have the opportunity to win one of ten weekly prize draws of 250,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles each, and a Toyota Venza vehicle. Aeroplan Members will also earn Aeroplan Miles with every stay in addition to qualifying for the weekly prize draws. The Delta Fall Rewards promotion is available to Delta Privilege loyalty members, who stay with Delta Hotels and Resorts between September 24 and November 30, 2012.
I tried redeeming my promo code today, and discovered there are lots of ands, ifs and buts to this promo..........The code only applies to domestic travel to 7 Feb 2013. It only books in T+, which means better fares are available IF you don't use the code! (go figure). EX. YOW-YYC is 720 a i, with the 15 % discount, or $680 without!
It seems everything is not as it seems![/QUOTE]
[/SIZE]

Correct for domestic Canadian flights only and unfortunately a lot of these air line offers can be beat by just shopping around. Never used a code yet.
Old Nov 5, 2012, 4:31 pm
Original Poster

$100 Gift Card Offer

Not the best offer....codes PZ15 for 15% off, or the PDLM or PDLM2 codes work most of the time and you don't need to buy a $100 gift card.

Purchase a $100 Gift Card between November 1 and December 31, 2012 and receive 15% off a future Delta stay! *

https://ssl.deltahotels.com/
Old Nov 7, 2012, 5:35 am
Original Poster

Kitchener’s downtown Delta hotel sold, major renovations in the works

News for Kitchener stays.....older hotel so nice if renovated and it remains Delta but the new owners said... " Whether it will remain the Delta or be rebranded is something that is under evaluation".

http://www.therecord.com/news/busine...s-in-the-works
Old Nov 8, 2012, 5:14 pm
Original Poster

Last Minute Escapes for the month of November (11/8 - 11/30)

Expired

Last edited by Points Surfer; Apr 5, 2013 at 9:41 pm
Old Nov 21, 2012, 11:28 am
Original Poster

Delta Winter Sale

Expired

Last edited by Points Surfer; Apr 5, 2013 at 9:41 pm
Old Nov 28, 2012, 1:06 pm
Original Poster

Goodbye Kitchener and hello Waterloo

Goodbye Kitchener and hello Waterloo. Delta Hotels and Resorts announced Tuesday it will operate a hotel in uptown Waterloo’s Barrel Yards development. The Kitchener Delta has been sold and will no longer operate under the Delta name as of March.

http://www.therecord.com/news/local/...ds-in-waterloo
Old Dec 5, 2012, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Earn 1,000 bonus Aeroplan miles with Delta

Earn 1,000 bonus Aeroplan miles with Delta Hotels

"Between December 1 and December 10, 2012, earn up to 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles when you book a stay at any Delta hotel or resort in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City & Halifax.* Simply book your stay now and provide your Aeroplan Number at the time of reservation and at check in. Enjoy miles and miles of hospitality at Delta Hotels and Resorts. Don't wait. Book by December 10, 2012, for stays until February 3, 2013".

https://www4.aeroplan.com/promotions...ebup3238_Delta
Old Dec 7, 2012, 5:44 am

Programs: AC
Best Rate Guarantee .... 10% off better rate.
Hint: Search non north America travel aggregators. ie, not kayak.com
Old Dec 10, 2012, 5:08 pm
Original Poster

Finally.....the new Delta website is up and running. Nice to see my 2012 stays history again after it was lost when Delta Grandview/Sherwood Inn left the brand. Looks good but seems to load slow but might be this hotel connection.

www.deltahotels.com
Old Dec 19, 2012, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Delta Hotels to abandon management of Toronto’s Chelsea hotel

This news may impact your Delta travel plans / Status earning.

http://www.thestar.com/business/arti...-chelsea-hotel
Old Dec 22, 2012, 6:30 pm

Programs: AC*SE, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
Status Sweep?

Anybody have any idea when Delta status sweeps take place? I crossed the night threshold for Plat in late November but my status still shows gold. I've got 25+ nights at Delta in Q1 next year so it would sure be nice to have the Plat benefits.
Old Dec 24, 2012, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fly_yag
Anybody have any idea when Delta status sweeps take place? I crossed the night threshold for Plat in late November but my status still shows gold. I've got 25+ nights at Delta in Q1 next year so it would sure be nice to have the Plat benefits.
1st time I crossed from Gold to Plat my profile changed online shortly after, same for Plat to Plat+. To be sure just email them at [email protected] They are pretty prompt on replys
Old Dec 28, 2012, 4:29 pm

Programs: AC*SE, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Points Surfer
1st time I crossed from Gold to Plat my profile changed online shortly after, same for Plat to Plat+. To be sure just email them at [email protected] They are pretty prompt on replys
I didn't get an email response but my status was changed from gold to plat within about 2 days of sending the email. Pretty good service considering the holidays.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.