Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

TAP Victoria. How easy to obtain and retain top-tier?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2017, 2:40 am
Original Poster

Hi everyone. I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find any other forums related to this topic. I just would like to know, how easy is it to score 70000 miles to obtain Gold on TP Victoria? Does anyone know? Is there a certain number of segments that must be flown on TP metal annually, or is the 70K miles valid for all partners? I'm interested in favouring TAP over Aegean because it also allows me to earn and redeem miles on Emirates. How much will I earn flying LHR-LIS on the lowest Business earning rate @ 150% Victoria Miles (as there's no calculator on their website, and it doesn't show me). Thanks all
Old May 15, 2017, 2:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

An old thread with the last post about 6 months ago
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/othe...toria-ffp.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.