Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > TAP Air Portugal | Miles&Go
Reload this Page >

Iceland Air Vs. TAP Vs. Air Europa? Which has the best cancellation/refund policy?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iceland Air Vs. TAP Vs. Air Europa? Which has the best cancellation/refund policy?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2017, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

There is a strong chance I will be flying to London this Fall. However, the chance of me going is not 100%. Which of these has the best cancellation policy? As I've tried reading through all of them and found them (Esp. TAP's confusing)

On a side note which of these three have the best business class product? As I've found reasonable business class fares for all of these airlines. From what I've seen Iceland Air's Saga class looks more like a premium economy long haul/domestic short haul first class while TAP(at least for it's east coast US routes appears to offer lay flat seats)?

Thank you in advance for any advice!
Old Apr 11, 2017, 7:01 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
You didn't say where you're flying from, so I'm assuming it's from the US.

UX 330 has angle-flat, their 788 has lie-flat.
TP is lie flat from NYC/BOS.
Icelandair is prem.econ.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Palal
You didn't say where you're flying from, so I'm assuming it's from the US.

UX 330 has angle-flat, their 788 has lie-flat.
TP is lie flat from NYC/BOS.
Icelandair is prem.econ.
Yes I am flying from the US.

I'll ether be flying out of DC or NYC.

Just curious out of these 3 which is the easiest to get a possible refund from in advance in case I end up not going?

Ditto same question for websites like expedia or Priceline?
Old Apr 22, 2017, 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by Transatlantic American
Ditto same question for websites like expedia or Priceline?
If you think it's likely that you'll need to cancel or make changes to your trip, you should stay away from OTAs such as Priceline.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.