Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

How to find data on past flight delays (Air Baltic)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2017, 2:05 pm
Original Poster

Hello, I would be grateful if somebody can help me get the following information.

I had a flight from Milan to Riga which was delayed in July 2015. I've since learnt that I might be entitled to some compensation, I am trying to get information about the history. I missed my connecting flight to Turku because of this delay and had to spend one night in Riga.

If someone has access to the following info I would be grateful.

Flight: BT 630 415
Date: 12th July 2015
Milan (Malpensa)-Riga, scheduled arrival time 23:05 at Riga

Thanks in advance..!
Old Feb 26, 2017, 2:11 pm

I'm not entirely sure what information you are looking for, do you know why was the flight delayed?

You might be entitled to a compensation under EC261/2004, however only the airline can tell you the reason for the delay, you may want to ask a moderator to move this to the Other European Airlines forum for assistance with your claim.
Old Feb 26, 2017, 3:59 pm
Moderator: Avianca, Travel Photography, Travel Technology & USA

Programs: Emeritus VIP Fromins Deli Encino grandfathered successor program - UA MM & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Ditto
you may want to ask a moderator to move this to the Other European Airlines forum for assistance with your claim.
Thanks for the head's up. Done.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.