Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

FlyMeridianAir Meridian Air cancelled flights

Old Nov 28, 2016, 4:42 am
Original Poster

Hi I am looking for people who as I are still waiting for the refunds for FlyMeridianAir cancelled flights.
I've paid for the flight on 1.06.2016 and still got no refunds.

I am talking about the flights chartered from HiFly airlines. Mine was from Frankfurt to Havana and back.

If there is some one still waiting - please contact me so we can join forces.
Or maybe there is someone lucky who got their refunds so maybe you can share your expirience with me? I am really desperate right now
Old Jan 14, 2017, 11:33 pm

same here .i tried to get help from so many places with no luck and nobody can do to them anything .i am so angry.pls contact me polona
Old Jan 14, 2017, 11:44 pm

FlyMeridianAir is not an airline! If I understand your post, you were booked on a charter flight that was cancelled. In your place, since FlyMeridianAir is a German tour operator, after so many months I'd use a German lawyer or a consumer protection agency.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 6:13 am

meridian

i have tried to do that but no luck .i also applied for mahngerich but they appealed .i am doing everything i can but with no luck .i talked to consumer agency also in germany but they have very little sucess .i really don't know what to do ...
polona

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.