Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flybe - no online check-in at LYS

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2016, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club, LH Miles & More, AF/KLM Flying Blue, Le Club Accorhotels, Tesco Clubcard
Flybe - no online check-in at LYS

I have just taken the new Flybe route MAN-LYS for a weekend trip - a fantastic addition to the network for the line of work I am in and a great improvement on either flying into GVA or connecting via BRU/FRA/AMS/LHR Only real frustration was that no online checkin is offered ex LYS meaning that even with cabin baggage only you have to queue at a solitary desk in LYS to get a BP.

I wrote to Flybe and congratulated them on the new route but also made the point that the lack of OLCI may well reduce the route's attractiveness to business pax... There reply was that the reason they don't offer the facility is that it is not offered by LYS. This I know to be untrue as I have used on other carriers.

So I can't think why they'd not want to offer it... Is there a cost implication on airlines at all?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.