Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other European Airlines
Reload this Page >

OK/Czech airlines schedule change - refund?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite

I've received email from OK about a schedule change for my return flight, PRG-CPH. Original depart. time 18:05; new dept. time:20:50.

The new dept. time is inconvenient (i.a. my non-ref. train ticket from Copenhagen Airport is now useless) and I would prefer to cancel/get a full refund of the ticket and book otherwise.

Booking/ticket is OK CPH-PRG + PRG-CPH late next month.

Any experience with OK? Cnl/refund of entire ticket in this situation?
Old Apr 13, 2016, 3:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by SK AAR
I've received email from OK about a schedule change for my return flight, PRG-CPH. Original depart. time 18:05; new dept. time:20:50.

The new dept. time is inconvenient (i.a. my non-ref. train ticket from Copenhagen Airport is now useless) and I would prefer to cancel/get a full refund of the ticket and book otherwise.

Booking/ticket is OK CPH-PRG + PRG-CPH late next month.

Any experience with OK? Cnl/refund of entire ticket in this situation?
Train ticket in Denmark? Does DSB really have fixed tickets? Did not know that...
I guess they should be able to cancel. Just the price difference of the new ticket and a new train ticket. Which option is cheaper, prices from PRG may have gone up....
Old Apr 16, 2016, 5:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite
To answer my own Q: I called OK and the ticket was cancelled without issues and I will receive a full refund ^
Old Apr 17, 2016, 2:36 am
Raf

Programs: M@M FT, Flying Blue, BA Exec. Club, CSA Plus
Originally Posted by SK AAR
To answer my own Q: I called OK and the ticket was cancelled without issues and I will receive a full refund ^
I was flying frequently with OK and they are they are really helpful in case of scheduling changes (refund or re-booking for other airline flight).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.